QR Code Link to This Post
Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains products/equipment. Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs. Requires an associate’s degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order
• Conduct on-site scheduled planned maintenance visits
• Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel
• Cultivate and develop positive working relationships with customers, system users and company personnel
• Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel
• Complete and submit field service reports
• Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance
• Provide feedback to product quality teams
• Provide appropriate input in writing updating and correcting various MiEQ system documentation
• Provide input for various reports including identifying and isolating unique problems with system
• Act as a subject expert and resource for training
Travel requirements - approximately 30-50% travel is routinely required on both a scheduled and unscheduled basis.
Primary territory will consist of Arizona surrounding areas. Position must be able to travel as needed to assist in other territories.
Minimum: Associate’s Degree in Electronics Technology (A.A.S.), prior service military or equivalent curriculum focused on semiconductor fabrication, electronic, hardware and software.
• Strong professional communication skills; can communicate well both verbally and in writing, Shares information and ideas with others, good listening skills.
• Team player. Willing to help others when workload in immediate area is low.
• Knowledge and proven experience of electronic principles, fluidics, pneumatics, electromechanical devices, troubleshooting techniques and diagnostic skills.
• Possess the ability to read and understand manuals, mechanical / electrical drawings and schematics
• Knowledgeable on electrical and mechanical tools for machine repair. Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Hands-on knowledge of volt meters, oscilloscopes and other test/measuring equipment
• Ability to travel by car and plane to on-site service calls
• Valid – Driver’s License and US Passport
• Computer proficiency - knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experience in Motion Controllers (AC and DC) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and experience in field service a plus
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and show sound business judgment with regard to escalating issues when the managers help is needed to make a decision.
• Ability to function in a responsible, professional manner using good judgment in decision making. Requires the ability to remain positive, rational, calm and professional under stressful conditions (I.e. dealing with irate people, handling complaints, etc.)
Mi Equipment USA INC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.