compensation: See complete job description at www.jamesirwin.org employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
James Irwin Charter High School is currently seeking a full-time French teacher for the 2019-2020 school year and beyond. The successful candidate will have a 7-period day, teach six French classes (Levels 1-3) and have one planning period. Candidates are not required to have an education degree, be licensed or have prior teaching experience (see below). However, a degree in French is preferable. Training in TPRS is required and will be provided by the school. A detailed job description with expectations, salary and benefits can be found under the posting’s “Additional Information: Show/Hide” link in our application portal at https://www.applitrack.com/jamesirwin/OnlineApp/.
This may be the career move you've been looking for if you:
• Are energetic, flexible, positive and solution-minded;
• Enjoy working hard for student success;
• Love mentoring, teaching, and being around high school age students;
• Appreciate being coached for excellence in teaching; and,
• Want to be part of one of the best faculties and work environments in the nation.
To learn more about JICHS, visit our website at https://jamesirwin.org/high-school-9-12/.
Minimum Work Experience and Education: JICHS follows the Colorado Department of Education State ESSA plan requirements for In-Field qualifying standards* in hiring teachers of core subjects. Therefore, the successful candidate needs to hold at least one of the following in the subject area in which they have been assigned to teach in order to be considered In-Field:
• Endorsement on a Colorado teaching license; or,
• Degree (B.A. or higher); or,
• 36 semester credit hours; or,
• Passing score on a State Board of Education approved content exam (currently the ETS Praxis Series).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers