condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 76800 paint color: blue size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
So I'm selling my Jetta (obviously) and hopefully you're looking for a solid vehicle with a bit of power and good fuel economy. I've owned the vehicle for just over a year now and have since moved into a truck as my daily driver.
Let's get to what you came here for!
- The vehicle did not escape the hail storms we had this last summer and has minor cosmetic dings
- There is a slow oil leak that only seems to show up shortly after the car is used then stops once it cools down.
- There is one blown front passengers side speaker
Now that you know the truth here's the good.
- New Battery
- New rear tires and full sized spare tire
- Regular oil changes and maintenance
- Great sound system even with one speaker that vibrates a bit much when you crank it
- Cruise Control
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Automatic Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers (when you're stopped the wipers slow down by themselves)
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Heated, Power Mirrors
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Child Safety Locks
- Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
- Traction Control
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers