*** BOOKS FOR SALE Business, Computer, Construction, & The Electrical-Electronics Trades by Dean 2018-19 ***
The following business, computer, and construction trade books are up for sale.
All books are priced at $1 each, except for the boxed sets/book packages.
All books are in good to excellent condition. Minimum purchase is three dollars, but I prefer to sell them in a bundle (e.g., the whole lot) and at a lower price.
CONTACT: Call Dean at vis kontaktopl.
or vis kontaktopl.
. Phone calls only; I will not respond to emails.
LOCATION: Barnes Road & Powers Blvd. area by Sky Sox Stadium, Colorado Springs.
BUSINESS & COMPUTER
*** Marketing: 14th Edition, Hardcover 2008, by O. C. Ferrell William M. Pride
*** Marketing Management: The Millennium Edition, 1999 by Philip Kotler
*** The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Communications, 1997 by Clarke Caywood
*** Public Relations Practices: Managerial Case Studies and Problems - Sixth Edition, 2002 by Allen Center and Patrick Jackson
*** Essentials of Strategic Management - Fourth Edition, 2006 by J. David Hunger and Thomas Wheelen
*** Public Relations: The Complete Guide, 2004 by Joe Marconi
*** The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World, by Alan Greenspan, c. 2007 The Penguin Press. Hardcover.
*** MAESTRO: Greenspan's Fed and the American Boom, by Bob Woodward, c. 2000 Simon & Schuster Inc. Hardcover.
*** Saving Big Blue: Leadership Lessons & Turnaround Tactics of IBM's Lou Gerstner Hardcover 1999, by Robert Slater, Author
*** MICROSOFT EXCEL 2003.
CONSTRUCTION TRADES (AEC / MEP / EERE)
*** Construction Materials, Methods, and Techniques, 1997 by William P. Spence, a Delmar textbook.
*** Black & Decker - The Complete Guide to Home Plumbing, 2005 by the Editors of Creative Publishing International
*** American Electrician's Handbook, Fourteenth Edition, 2002 by Terrell Croft and Wilford Summers, McGraw-Hill Handbooks
*** Reader's Digest Ask the Family Handy-Man: Fast Answers to More Than 1000 Often Asked Questions about Home Repair, c. 1999
*** Workshop Math, by Robert Scharff, hardcover c. 2003
*** AUDEL's BOOKS SET OF FOUR:
- Audel Electric Motors, All New 6th Edition, by Rex Miller and Mark Richard Miller, 720 pages, c. December 2003
- Audel Basic Electronics, by Paul Rosenberg
- Audel Practical Electricity, by Paul Rosenberg and Robert Gordon Middleton
- Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen, by Paul Rosenberg
Dean's Asking Price for the full set of Audel's books: $30.
*** Instant Answers Series, Barnes & Noble Books/McGraw-Hill Companies, c.2004.
The six-book set includes:
- Masonry Instant Answers, by Rochelle Jaffe
- Remodeler's Instant Answers, by R. Dodge Woodson
- Plumbing Instant Answers, by R. Dodge Woodson
- Builder's Instant Answers, by Sidney Levy and R. Dodge Woodson
- HVAC Instant Answers, Peter Curtiss and Newton Breth
- Electrician's Instant Answers, by Gary Tuck, David Tuck, and R. Dodge Woodson
Dean's Asking Price for the full set of Instant Answers Series: $25.
CONTACT: Dean in Colorado Springs: vis kontaktopl.
# # #
kontakt mig IKKE med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud