compensation: $14.30/hr with benefit options employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you up for a challenge? Would you be interested in an opportunity with a company voted one of The Gazette's Best Workplaces of 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020? If you're a detail-oriented self-starter who is comfortable multi-tasking, and who works well in a fast-paced environment, then we have a position on our growing Briargate-area bookkeeping office team for you!
Candidates must be comfortable working with computers and be able to learn and operate a variety of standard office and/or proprietary software. Candidates should be highly motivated, excel in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate attention to detail.
No previous billing experience necessary, training will be provided.
* Work with proprietary Case Management system(s) to determine legal case stage and details
* Reference various matrices and job aides, including fee schedules, invoicing worksheets,
and/or client guides, to build accurate invoices
* Review invoicing system to assess previously-invoiced fees, costs, and outstanding items
to be invoiced
* Generate, edit, and distribute client invoices daily
* Submit invoices to clients through various channels, including invoicing software,
email, direct mail
* Monitor client systems for rejections of law firm invoices, and resolve related client inquiries
* Verify accuracy of, post, and process vendor invoices
* Reconcile vendor statements and related transactions
* Work independently and manage multiple priorities
* Other related duties as assigned
* Candidate will be responsible for delivering accurate/detailed results against strict deadlines,
in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Candidate must be adaptable, and demonstrate an ability to meet frequently changing priorities
* Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Candidate must demonstrate strong working knowledge of office software, including
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and other standard office equipment and software
* Candidate must be reliable, and willing to meet reasonable attendance requirements
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Basic understanding of billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable preferred
* Knowledge in foreclosure processes a plus
* Strict adherence to policy and confidentiality guidelines
* Responsibilities occasionally may require overtime and evening/weekend hours to meet deadlines
* Must be able to remain sitting and/or standing in a stationary position 80% of the time
* Must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a 10 key,
computer, scanner, printer and telephone
* Must possess visual acuity to view a computer terminal for long periods of time
Hours and Salary
* Full Time (40 hours per week)
* 8 AM to 5 PM
* $14.30/hr with benefit options
At a360inc, our technology solutions are designed to enhance business outcomes through configurability, intelligent integration and powerful interoperability. We understand that with the shifting business needs of our clients and the regulatory complexities of our industry, our technology solutions must be nimble, responsive, and position your business for success.
Our outsourcing solutions are designed to allow you to do what you do best and transform operational fixed costs to variable so, when business cycles change, you are able to react quickly and cost-effectively, responding to the scaling needs of an unpredictable marketplace.
Learn more and apply at a360inc.com/careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers